Kylie. Australia. A celebration of whatever takes my fancy. I fancy a lot.
Get to Know Me Meme: 10 Favorite Relationships
↳ 1/10: Patrick and Nina
I want you to know that I choose you.
So Veronica Mars Against Humanity is a thing! It’s a no pressure, let’s have fun thing, with a nice long timeline.
If you’re not all that familiar with the game, check out the Cards Against Humanity site, do a google search for inspiration (black cards, white cards, best combos), and have a look at the tag on tumblr. Then watch an episode, or refresh your memory at vmtranscripts.com or marsinvestigations.net.
There’s a number of different ways you can be part of it.
1. Suggest black and white cards by:
- Sending an ask: All you need to do is list your ideas for black cards and white cards.
- Making a submission: If you come up with a combination you love, use a card generator like the one here and submit it. I’ll publish one a week.
- Adding your ideas to the VMAH card ideas googledoc.
2. If there is a particular episode or batch of episodes you want to draft cards for you can find a list here and sign up: VMAH sign-up sheet.
3. Play it! The plan is to have it ready to go in time for the first anniversary of the movie’s release. I know that seems like a long way away, and it may happen sooner, but it means we can make a nice big pack, the size of which should never be underestimated.
Go to it marshmallows!
Weevil Navarro in The Veronica Mars Movie
DOWNTON ABBEY S5 OFFICIAL TRAILER
Anyone interested in a Veronica Mars Against Humanity custom pack? Has it been done already?
I love Cards Against Humanity. With its quippage, darkness and misanthropy, Veronica Mars seems tailor-made for the game. So, in a moment of madness, I made a thing. Just the one thing, for now. If people are interested it could be developed over the next few months and might be a nice way to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the movie’s release.
The end product would be playable on the Pretend Your Xyzzy site, a multiplayer platform where you can play the game and live chat, and which now allows users to add their own custom packs.
If you’re interested in the idea, want to suggest cards, or write cards for an entire episode, please send me a message (or like/reblog, spread the word)! You can also find me at atartsboudoir.
I find - perhaps to my surprise - that since I left, I can’t think of anything but you.
A Glamtastic Flashback: Actress Lupita Nyong’o by Christian MacDonald, Vogue, January 2014.
Photo: Christian MacDonald
Amazing amazing amazing. This whole album is so moving. It somehow manages to be both old-fashioned and unexpected, both deeply rooted and totally fresh. I’m so glad Steve Martin and Edie Brickell have decided to make a musical from it.